Friday 3 December 2021

Last Open Discussion Group of the term


Do make every effort to come together for the last Open Discussion group of this term this weekend.

 SUNDAY DEC 5, 20:00 (UK)

 

The theme for this session is 'Communicating Ideas' and at this stage in the term, pre-submission of your work for each module on Dec 10th, this is a great space to share with each other your learning through the module of study you're on, hear from others about their journey's through modules you're yet to encounter, offer your ideas as to where you feel your research might be taking you into the next module or into the wider field of your profession, reflect, offer, listen, and continue the conversation. 

 

As always with our Discussion Groups, we hold space for each other to share, all perspectives are valued and everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. 


Look forward to seeing you then

3 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I was unable to make yesterday's zoom meeting. I have been able to watch all recordings other than the discussions I have missed since they are not recorded. Thank you for giving us this space to share our thoughts. The last few months have really made me focus on my purpose in this work I am doing. It has been nice pin pointing areas of interest for me. I've learned how much managing mental health for my dancers and performers means to me. Thank you Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank both Helen and Angela for the great last Sunday open discussion and honest guidance across the modules. I wrote a reflection about that in my last blog https://sandramove.blogspot.com/2021/12/last-open-discussion-about.html

    ReplyDelete