Monday 22 November 2021

Relationships between Theory and Practice

 Tomorrow we have a session for all MAPP students where we'll invite discussion around the relationships between theory and practice. 

It's been great hearing moments of this in supervisions with some of you lately and Tuesday's session is really to give space for these connections to emerge and be heard in conversation with each other. 


Sharing this TEDtalk from Dr Charles Limb for your thoughts in relation to this body of work and how theory and practice meet and play in this research...





 
 
 
 
Look forward to hearing your thoughts and reflections tomorrow !
1800 (GMT) ALL modules, ALL programmes

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry I was unable to make this class today. Was this recorded at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is on unihub for you now Amanda

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I was just able to watch class and it was really lovely seeing everyone and hearing their thoughts. Something that struck me was when Angela brought up the ability to listen and be vulnerable. Vulnerability is something I have been working on within my practice and in my personal life. Thank you for this! Hopefully I will be able to join on Sunday! Thank you

      Delete
  2. Thank you Helen and Angela for the great online session, these are my thoughts on the blog https://sandramove.blogspot.com/2021/11/through-art-and-creativity-we-are-able.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely blog capturing well and expanding upon the reflections of the session..thank you

      Delete
    2. thank you for your reply Helen:)

      Delete