Monday 8 January 2018

Finalists Presentations...

We would like to invite you all to attend the MAPP DTP Finalists Presentations (either in person or via skype)... do try to support your peers if you can...



MA Professional Practice, Dance Technique Pedagogy
Finalist Presentations
Friday Jan 12th 2018
College Dance Studio (CG60)
Middlesex University London
Schedule of the day:
Session One:
10.00-10.30 Maite Margues– Oral Presentation / Professional Artefact
10.30-11.00 Becky Jones (S) – Oral Presentation / Professional Artefact
11.00-11.30 Parimala Hansoge (S) - Oral Presentation / Professional Artefact
Short Break
12.00-12.20 – Maite Viva
12.20-12.40 – Becky Viva
12.40-13.00 – Parimala Viva

---------------- Lunch Break – assessors convene ------------------

Session Two:
14.00-14.30 – Barbara Olyus
14.30-15.00 – Michelle Rasdall
15.00-15.30 – Alice Forde (S)
15.30-16.00 – Anna Helsby

-------------------------------- Short Break ----------------------------------

16.00-16.20 – Barbara Viva
16.20-16.40 – Michelle Viva
16.40-17.00 – Alice Viva
17.00-17.20 – Anna Viva

Notes:
Oral Presentations should be no more than 20mins in duration.
You should aim to present/share your Professional Artefact in no more than 10mins.
The viva lasts 20mins and is a one-to-one chance for assessors to ask questions of your research inquiry having experienced your critical review, oral presentation and professional artefact.
We invite the audience, you, your peers, to comment on each others presentations and allow 5-10mins for this dialogue after each presentation

Please note: There is no parking available on the Hendon Campus, nearest tube is Hendon Central (Northern Line). There 

9 comments:

  1. I would like to attend via Skype please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, thanks Rebecca. Please be online just before the start of each session (10am and 2pm - (UK) and we will call you then.

      Delete
  2. Hi Helen, Happy New Year. I would like to join please via Skype. Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, thanks Sam. Please be online just before the start of each session (10am and 2pm - (UK) and we will call you then, all best wishes for the year ahead to you too...

      Delete
  3. I would like to join via skype too! I will let you know Thursday which session(s) I will be able to attend. Since the first starts at 5am my time I'm not sure that I will realistically be able to do both but I will see how the week shapes up. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like I will be able to attend both sessions.

      Delete
    2. I'm a bit confused--according to the schedule, Maite's presentation should be almost over, but I see both you and Adesola are offline and I haven't been skyped in. Are the presentations delayed?

      Delete
  4. Hello! I would like to join via Skype as well. I believe that I will be able to attend the first session only (10 am London time).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a problem with my Skype connection, again! So I had to create a new account. I added you, and Mrs Adesola as my contacts.

      Delete