Thursday 1 October 2020

Module three focus discussion

Last night we met for a module three focused discussion. Those working through this module this term shared insights into their fields of inquiry and their was some discussion of different approaches (methodologies) people are taking to their research (qualitative, ethnographic, phenomenological) and the different ways in which people are gathering data ( research methods) these included interviews on zoom, walking-talking interviews within specific environments, workshops in different locations live and online, observations. It is important in module three to be able to talk about what you are doing and why you are doing it the way you are - there is no 'one size fits all' in research. There are different approaches you can take, different methods you can use to learn more about your research area. These different approaches and methods are well documented and discussed largely through other researchers experiences of using them. 

At MA level it is important to acknowledge this as you build and frame the structures of your own research. This is in the same way that it is important to acknowledge the work of other artists and practitioners in the field of your own inquiry. You are contributing to what's there through your research. Offering another perspective, a way of coming to and seeing the field of your inquiry, but others have also been there and offered their experiences so it is important to recognise this and it will in turn help you to see where your own contribution sits.

It would be great to read your blogs around this discussion and your thinking further on research terms in relation to your own inquiries. Please comment below with the links to your blog on this topic.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Helen,

    Unfortunately, I could not join the Module Three focus Skype session due to my work schedule, but here is my blog post about my research:
    https://jovankazaric.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-research-on-use-of-imagery.html

    Kind regards,
    Jovanka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on ( brucemike108@gmail.com )



















































      Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on ( brucemike108@gmail.com )










      Delete
    2. Hello everyone..........I thought the physicians said there is no pills or another way for PENIS ENLARGEMENT !!! I am telling you today that Dr Olu has the product for PENIS ENLARGEMENT and it worked perfectly for me from 3:0 to 8:95 and still counting. Contact Dr Olu for help to Enlarge your penis via Email Address: Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com and alo reach him on WhatsApp with mobile number: +2348140654426 Be your brothers keeper by sharing this vital information to other fellow men around the global


































      Hello everyone..........I thought the physicians said there is no pills or another way for PENIS ENLARGEMENT !!! I am telling you today that Dr Olu has the product for PENIS ENLARGEMENT and it worked perfectly for me from 3:0 to 8:95 and still counting. Contact Dr Olu for help to Enlarge your penis via Email Address: Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com and alo reach him on WhatsApp with mobile number: +2348140654426 Be your brothers keeper by sharing this vital information to other fellow men around the global

      Delete
  2. Hi
    I just wanted to share this link it seemed relevant to a few of the conversations we were having. What does it mean to be present and watching?
    https://stellaeldon.blogspot.com/2020/10/ive-just-seen-this-and-wanted-to-share.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, this is my blog https://paolanapolitano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of my zeal to give my family a better life, I searched for how to invest in bitcoin so I can earn more money, I came across Legit Crypto Traders email address and I emailed them to guide me on how to invest in bitcoin and they explained everything to me it's was simple and then I invested $1,000 dollars and 5 days after I got $10,000 dollars I was very happy because now i can take good care of my family. If you want to invest in bitcoin Email them now at legitcryptotraders@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(256)251-3614 and you can invest with any amount of money such as 

    $100 dollars to get $1,000 dollars
     
    $200 dollars to get $2,000 dollars

    $500 dollars to get $5,000 dollars

    $1,000 dollars to get $10,000 dollars

    $5,000 dollars to get $50,000 dollars

    $10,000 dollars to get $100,000 dollars

    $50,000 dollars to get $500,000 dollars

    $100,000 dollars to get $1,000,000 dollars

    ReplyDelete