Sunday 5 February 2023

Sharing Resources

A great first week back of re-connecting, sharing ideas and highlighting areas for research..well done everyone!


Please see below the citation for the book I referred to in last week's Module Two session, some of you expressed interest in:


Silva, J. C. D. (2017). Reflections on improvisation, choreography and risk-taking in advanced capitalism.

It is available PDF from University of the Arts, Helsinki (via Google Scholar)


Also mentioned were the recordings from the most recent IADMS (International Association of Dance Medicine and Science) event at Middlesex University in January. These include a Key Note presentation from Choreographer Russell Maliphant, presentations and workshops from practitioner-researchers in the field of dance, movement, training, and health. Please email me if you would like access to these recording, time-limited and not publicly available, hence cannot post here.


I had some issues uploading recordings from our Module Three and Two Intro sessions last week, I am trying to get these up on unihub for those that missed the sessions.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Helen, I really enjoyed your session on the IADMS conference. I have included my experience of it in my most recent blog post. Looking forward to catching up on the module 2 session when you are able to upload it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete