Thursday 30 March 2023

Module Three - Artefacts

Module Three students, I am battling a horrible chest infection and not up to talking very much at all. I am happy to talk individually with you about your artefact a little later on, and I have scheduled a session for us to meet one last time ahead of submission of work for this term to discuss the presentations also. This will be :


Tuesday April 18, 1900 (BST)


zoom link for the rest of the term


Join Zoom Meeting 

Meeting ID: 973 7232 5589

Passcode: 337759


I am uploading to unihub for you today some examples of past artefacts from this programme - not to suggest 'this is how they should look' at all, but to offer some examples where students have really considered effectively how the artefact communicates something of their research process and is relevant to the context of their practice - these are the two main intentions of the artefact. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen - could you let me know where the artefacts are located as I can't see them on the unihub page - than you

    ReplyDelete