Friday 4 November 2016

Group Skype -Sunday Nov 6


Please do make every effort to join with the AM (1100 UK time) or PM (1700 UK time) group Skype conversations this coming Sunday Nov 6.

I will be making the call to join you all up in conversations- I am not connected with all of on Skype -

PLEASE DO SEND ME A CONTACT REQUEST BEFORE SUNDAY IF YOU WISH TO BE INCLUDED IN THE CALLS.

My Skype address is helen.kindred2



We suggested at the end of the Skype calls last month that you each propose something to bring to the discussion for the next calls, remembering these are conversations between you all as a community of  practitioners on this MA, facilitated by Adesola or myself but not as a Q&A directly with us as your advisers.  Please do think about what you would like to discuss with the group, with each other and post in your comments as Adesola has asked on her blog on this, what you will propose to discuss...this will make for a more efficient use of time in the call and allow for richer discussions as we're all a little more prepared with each others interests.



Look forward to talking at the weekend !




2 comments:

  1. Skype meeting has a special purpose of its holding and should everyone try to join I shall also join it and carry my message to all of the members which will join it. Assignment Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your content and the lessons you share with your readers. Every time I read a post, best forum I feel like I am able to take advantage of this post.

    ReplyDelete