Sunday 10 February 2019

Sunday PM skype discussion...

So this evening we had some great discussions around initial thoughts on Knowing and Leanring which touched on, leanring from and using past experiences, knowing what / knowing how, seeing things from different perspective, the translation of ideas and communication and language. 

We talked a lot about expressing our ideas and thoughts to others in ways that we feel our intentions would be communicable and we got on to talking about language and expectations. 

Some things we left the conversation cosidering were around communciation is its broadest sense, that things aren't always fixed things, that learning is a process and new contexts bring with them new challenges, encounters, new learning demanding many responses.

There were a lot of us in the discussion... I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on your blogs as you continue these conversations...please post the link to your blog in the comments below so that we can all continue to connect and discuss...


I completely forgot to give time at the end of the call to talk about Agata being your Student Voice Leader this year. This means you can communicate with Agata anything about the MAPP programmes that you would like to be raised within the university as a whole. Agata will then represent the student body at our Programme Voice Group meetings. It's an opportunity to engage in dialogue around processes, practice, and to voice the student experience, so do contact Agata with your thoughts in the coming weeks.

Agata if you could add in the comments here how you can best be contacted for this please?

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for leading such a provoking conversation!

    Here are some of my thoughts on tonight's discussion-
    https://jessemapp.blogspot.com/2019/02/sunday-discussion-knowing-and-learning.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

      Delete
  2. Still getting used to the medium. Feels a bit like running through water - harder work than it should be. I miss the visual cues.

    My blog address: http://rhodmapp.blogspot.com/

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Here is a link to my thoughts. https://someofdavesdancebrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen,
    Thanks for last night. Here is my blog
    https://jadenunn1986.blogspot.com/

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi every one, thanks Helen and thank you every one for the discussion today, here is my blog https://krabumbel.blogspot.com.

    As Helen mentioned, I will be your student voice this semester, so feel free to contact me at any time, by mail krabumbel(at)yahoo.de, or via Skype or WhatsApp (you can send me an e-mail with your phone nr, if you wish and we can get in touch like that), maybe we could even have a WhatsApp group? (Not sure if there is already one?) Looking forward to hearing your ideas, suggestions, thoughts...

    Agata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Agata! Thank you so much! I contacted you by email with my phone number hoping that we do open the what's app group. :) Lovely of you to do this!

      Delete
  6. https://caterpillarlaura.blogspot.com/2019/02/knowing-and-learning-old-dog-new-tricks.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed listening to the session on sunday. Sadly I didn't get my microphone to work but I have now solved the problem so I will be up and running next time. The discussion was really interesting and I have finally started to write.
    https://ballettsenterkristiansund.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone! I am from Module Two, but I was really curious about your perceptions on knowledge and learning. I enjoyed reading your blogs enormously and it took me back to analysing my own reflections from when I was in Module One. Lovely to meet all of you. If you want to peak into my blog, these are my recent reflections on knowledge and learning: https://marianelladesanti.blogspot.com/2019/02/on-evolution-of-knowing-and-learning.html

    ReplyDelete